ISEEK is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization. It is an altruistic caring society for enlightenment. It aims to facilitate individuals and communities to become an asset for their nation based on the principle of “common good”.
ISEEK Vision Statement
To empower people with both intellectual autonomy and honesty based on truthfulness.
ISEEK Mission Statement
To ultimately establish a unique educational institute that would offer curriculum covering large number of courses on topics and approaches absolutely necessary for every citizen to be an asset for the peaceful progress of society.
ISEEK is a society of intellectuals that aims to organize periodic lectures, seminars, and live multi-media presentations to the local community as well as disseminate the same to the masses via the effective use of social media.
The ISEEK promotes five non-controversial Core Values:
- The righteousness, based on truthfulness
- Respect for Human Dignity
- Respect for Human Rights
- Respect for Fairness and Justice
- Respect for the ‘Rule of the Law’
These 5 core values, with universal appeal, support the vision, shape the culture of the organization, and reflect what the organization values. ISEEK promotes all these values without excluding anyone and irrespective of the status of one’s citizenship.
ISEEK’s chief focus is:
- Identifying Root Causes (RCA) of any social phenomenon
- Enhancing the critical thinking
- Bridging the gap between perceptions about anything among diversities
- Identifying facts that are verifiable
- Identifying myths, false assumptions, and false beliefs that contaminate one’s world-view
- Encouraging tolerance, compassion, pluralism, outside the box mentality, & open-mindedness
- Helping civilians to prevent themselves naively outsourcing their critical thinking to potential human exploiters
- To facilitate individuals and communities to become an asset for the entire society
Objectives of the ISEEK are to promote:
- Critical Thinking
- Individual honesty & integrity based on truthfulness
- Mastering & managing one’s emotions in the healthiest way
- Debunk Myths & Definitions
- Individual Intellectual Advancement
- Balance at the crossroads of Science & Religion
- Freedom from regressive ethnic and national barriers
- Personal Integrity balanced with mindfulness of “common good”
- Recognizing the real dangers of diabolical doctrine of exceptionalism, as the main tool for deceiving, misleading, corrupting and dividing communities and nations against each other, leading to mistrust, hatred, violence, wars and even genocide.
ISEEK communicates and raises awareness among:
- General Public
- Business Leaders
- Religious Leaders
- Inter-faith audience
- Government Officials